STEM Camp returns this summer! Mark your calendars now, June 19-23, 2017!
This year’s camp will take place at Goochland Middle School and is an opportunity to have fun making new friends and exploring how science, technology, engineering, and math work together as you design, build, and explore!
Brochures will be made available soon from each school that include a registration form.
- Goochland County Residents: $120 due by May 12th; $150 after May 12th
- Non-county residents: $240 due by May 12th; $270 after May 12th.
- To register, return completed form with your check made out to GEF (Goochland Education Foundation) to any Goochland school office, attention: STEM camp registration.
Three Camps in One
- Budding Engineers (Grades K-2)
- Amazing Animal Adaptations
- Float Your Boat
- The World of Code
- Emerging Engineers (Grades 3-5)
- Solar Racers
- Sea Perch (Grades 6-8)
- An underwater robotics program!