January 20-24, 2020 is Principal Appreciation Week! The job of a school principal is immense! Principals are responsible for ensuring students are safe, that they receive a quality instructional experience, and that rules and policies are followed in addition to being that person who everyone goes to when something isn’t quite right! Strong principals lead strong schools. We’re blessed to have an incredible instructional team here in Goochland.
Thank you for all that you do to help ensure that your teachers and staff can inspire the next generation to make a positive impact!
- Dr. Christopher W. Collier, Goochland High School
- Ms. Christin East, Randolph Elementary School
- Mr. Daniel Gardner, Randolph Elementary School
- Mr. Patrick Gordon, Goochland Middle School
- Mr. Brian Hahn, Goochland High School
- Mr. James B. Hopkins, Byrd Elementary School
- Ms. Tina McCay, Goochland Elementary School
- Ms. Amie Potter, Goochland Middle School
- Ms. Rachel Wilborn, Goochland High School