The school board and administration are proud of the many ways in which we are working toward our vision of inspiring and preparing the next generation to make a positive impact. The following successes testify to our commitment to the core value of excellence for our students and our community of educators.
- Goochland Middle School named a National School to Watch
- Byrd Elementary School named a Distinguished Title 1 School
- EdWeek Article – Goochland’s Journey Towards Deeper Learning
- Byrd Elementary, Goochland Elementary, Randolph Elementary, and Goochland Middle School recognized as an Apple Distinguished Program for 2015-17 by Apple, Inc. for our 1:1 Deeper Learning Initiative
- BES student, Everett Brewer, created artwork that was chosen by the Longwood Center for the Visual Arts to be displayed as part of the Highlights from the Annual Area Youth Art Month Exhibition until Fall, 2016.
- PTA Reflections Winners Announced
- Data Quality Campaign Award – October 2015