Keeping our children safe and healthy at home and at school!
The mission of our comprehensive school health program is to maintain school health for all aspects of development so every student will succeed in school- physically, emotionally, intellectually, and socially.
In order to accomplish optimal wellness, we must develop a strong link between parents, school, community resources and the school health clinics. The role of the school nurse includes the following:
- Maintaining health records
- Performing mandated screenings
- Routine and emergency first aid
- Illness assessment & follow-up
- Infection Control
- Environmental health and safety
- Health education with students, staff and parent consultation
- Medication administration
- Case management of children with special needs
- Emergency care planning
Please communicate any health concerns or new developments with your child’s school nurse. Together we can help your child succeed!
Please click here to access our school health forms.